Friday's 10 Happy Things | 03
What?! It's Friday already?!
- So happy that I get a long weekend! It's usually me who works on a Saturday long-weekend, but not this week! Yey!
- It's finally really hot enough to wear my summer romper and dresses. Again, happy for the long weekend because it's only then that I am able to wear my cute clothes!
- Heather and her short hair. We have the same haircut now. She's so cute!
- Starbucks' new S'mores Frap. I'm addicted to it!
- Naps. Naps feel so good! <3 I sometimes fall asleep at around 6/7pm and I wake up at 11pm/12am.
- When my sister cleans up the kitchen and washes their dishes. This is a rare occasion. -_-
- Jenna Marbles' troll videos.
- I finally found what I've been trying to remember for weeks! I want to make my own Media Kit but I'm not artsy and I'm too poor to buy Kisty's media kit template. :(
- When Jorge let me rest for three days after our painful workout last Monday. I don't understand how working out is a stress reliever. It stresses me out thinking about me working out. What's wrong with you people? I'm talking to you Jorge and Micah (my sister). Haha.
- My new Rimmel bronzer is LOVE, and it's cheap!
Be one of the cool kids! Join this blog link-up!