Friday's 10 Happy Things | 07
I am eating Chicken Curry as I post this and my Carrot App is very disappointed with me. :(
- I am finally liking RUNNING as my cardio. I look forward to it now. It still is painful but I've been challenging myself. And I've noticed, it gets easier after every run.
- My CARROT apps! She's the most hilarious app I've ever come across with. She is my 7-minute workout coach, she is my weather app, and she is my calorie counter. LOVE HER even though she's evil!
- My sister made Nutella Oreo No Bake Cheesecake and OMG! It was SOOOO freaking good!
- Morning shifts make me happy now. I get to do more things after I get off work, like today I feel so accomplished and it's just 10:27PM as I am typing this!
- My BH Cosmetics eye brushes. HUHU. They're so fluffy, I'm gonna die!!!
- Jorge makes the best burger in town! <3
- My story with BROWSEKNOTS is finally published on their website! Read the interview I did with them here: Her Story: Corinth Suarez
- Movie date nights with my sisters. We recently watched Inside Out in the theatre. It's really nice to go out once in a while. Panalo si Bing Bong.
- KathleenLights' little niece Sophia's makeup video. SO ADORBZ!
- Hunter's moaning sounds while feeding. ARGH! KAGIGIL!!