Friday's 10 Happy Things | 15
It's Friday and according to my Instagram calendar, it's also the National Weatherperson's Day today!
- This past Monday was like one of the best Mondays I've ever experienced in my life!
First, I received my friend Jaicel's huge package that was filled with different kinds of goodies! I did an unboxing of sorts on my Snapchat! If you missed it then, you better follow me there so you're always update on my shenanigans! 👻corinthsuarez
- Then, I got paid for a blog post! 🍾
- And then, I received a very exciting e-mail from IT cosmetics!
- And as if my Monday couldn't get any better, later on that night, I received a package from Happy Socks! It was the cutest surprise! The heart socks they sent me is so cute!!! 💛💚💙💜💖
- Wil Dasovich's VLOG 23 cracked me up! You should watch it! The entire video was just so funny. You've gotta love Wil's personality. And his tagalog is so old school! 😂
- Camie gave my channel a shoutout on Twitter! <3 Now I have 271 subscribers! Please join my YouTube family so we can all do makeup and explore the world together! youtube.com/theCORINTHianfiles
- I received another e-mail for another collaboration opportunity from people I've worked with before! I'm so excited!
- I finished editing my video about "baking" and it's one of my funniest videos yet. HAHA.
- Finally saw the Kingsman: The Secret Service movie and I really enjoyed it. I thought it would be a corny movie but it was actually pretty good! Thanks for the suggestion bro-in-law, and for the extra nudge to see it, Jae. HAHA.
- Jorge finally got me a lighter so I can light my candles. 🕯The candle he got me is from Target and it's called Chesapeake Bay Candle in the scent tahitian vanilla. 👌
What things made you happy this week?