How To Really Know Someone | 12
Found these questions on Tumblr and decided to turn it into a blog series where I answer 5 questions at a time.
Join the fun!
56. Describe the ultimate hell.
To me it's standing before the gates of heaven, and God asking me, "who are you?", and then getting sent off to legit hell.
57. What is one event that has impacted your life for good? For bad?
Gosh, I have so many in mind right now. A few life-events that have changed my life for good is definitely re-encountering the love of God. There's nothing sweeter than relearning and rediscovering how much He loves me. He loves wholeheartedly, despite my ugly past, despite my present struggles, despite my untrusting nature. He loves me, He is for me, and He is with me, every step of the way. There's such a comfort in KNOWING that I have the best thing living inside of me, and that revelation has really helped me live a more peaceful life. There's freedom in surrender, and that's something I still have to remind myself of everyday.
One event that has impacted my life for bad? I guess it doesn't really matter now. I am made new, through the blood that was shed on the cross.
58. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I'm good at:
• editing photos for my blog and Instagram HAHA
• loving my husband
I'm bad at:
• adding and subtracting numbers in my head
• staying focused
• responding to text messages HAHA
59. Describe the ultimate paradise/heaven.
Earthly paradise? Definitely life at the beach! Take me to an island where I can sip on virgin piña coladas all day, jump off tiny cliffs, swim in the middle of the ocean, and watch hundreds of sunrises and sunsets! 😍
But forreal forreal, it's to be in heaven with my Father.
60. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes I do. I believe that God is THE being behind all of that. Though I found my soul mate through Instagram, I truly believe that the whole thing was orchestrated by God. ❤️