How-To-Really-Know-Someone Questions Tag | 03
11. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
I have bad photographic memory but I think I'd have to say that the beaches in the Philippines would be my answer to this question. I MISS my lupang sinilangan! But, I can also say Canada because I'll admit it, Canada is breathtakingly beautiful.
12. In the case of prevention of overpopulation, should some people be prohibited from reproducing?
To be prohibited to reproduce is too harsh, I think. Haha. If more people were just more responsible with their actions, the world wouldn't be too crowded, and this question would not have existed.
13. You discover that because of a mix-up at the hospital, your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?
OF COURSE! One year compared to a lifetime is nothing. I would definitely correct the mistake.
14. Have you ever seen a person, an animal, or something else die? How did you feel about it?
Yes. Death is always a sad thing. Death is ugly. I clearly remember the last few seconds I had with my mom. We were at the hospital, and I was just watching her. I was counting her breaths because I noticed that her breathing intervals were getting farther from each other every time.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... I counted 14, then there was none. It's probably the saddest memory of my life.
But seeing a cockroach die is a different story! Haha.
15. What is the most drastic thing you’ve done?
I think marrying the guy I met from Instagram is my answer to this, and I'm loving every second of it! <3
Join in on the fun! The list of all the questions can be found here!!