The first half of 2016 is finally over, and here we are again with my monthly faves:
- Nooni Root Energy Cleansing Water - I mainly use this as a toner and it's amazing. It does a really great job at removing leftover makeup on my face. I sometimes use it as makeup remover whenever I swatch makeup products on my arm. What I love about this is the smell and how it looks! It looks so luxurious!
- Manyo Factory Active Refresh Herb Peel - This is by far my most favorite exfoliator! This is the best out of everything I've tried before because I saw immediate results! It's very gentle and it smells divine! At first I was a little sceptical about it, because I thought I'd be rubbing off the product instead of my "dead skin cells" but yo, this legit made my skin so freaking smooth! I couldn't believe it! If you want to watch my whole demo on this product, click here!
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion - First of all, this smells amazing! Secondly, this leaves my face super hydrated and soft without the oily feeling. It's so lightweight and my skin absorbs the product pretty quickly. I'm definitely going to purchase the full-size bottle.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream (not pictured)- I've been using this moisturizer for my entire body everyday and it makes my skin super soft all day! It's unscented and it's very affordable. Jorge loves using this too!
Sorry about the ColourPop overload. I bought so many things from them for my birthday and naturally, I fell in love with a bunch that I used them non-stop this past month.
- ColourPop Get Leid Super Shock Cheek - I'm not sure if I have featured this product on here already, but this was the blush I've been using non-stop in the month of June. I just love how perfect the shade is for summer! It's a bright orange color that gives off that super flushed look, as if I was under the sun for hours! I love it!
- ColourPop Deux Super Shock Shadow - This is part of the #JennNeSaisQuoi collection by Jenn Im of ClothesEncounters and this shade has been my ultimate crease color this past month. It's the perfect brown shade for a natural everyday look!
- ColourPop Un Super Shock Shadow - For the pop of brightness for my eyes, Un is what I've been so obsessed with! It's just super pretty!
- ColourPop Overboard Eyeliner - is the only eyeliner I wore in June. I've been kinda loving the metallic craze and I love how this eyeliner looked on me! I really want to buy more! This shade in particular is currently out of stock on the ColourPop website, but you can still get your hands on the pencil form.
- ColourPop Chi and ColourPop Dohee Pencil Combined - I don't love Chi on its own because it looks a little too light for my summer tan. I don't like Dohee liner on its own because well, it's a neon orange. But when I combine them together, it makes the most beautiful nude! I'm obsessed!
- ColourPop HoneyDude Eyeliner Pencil - This is the prettiest nude eyeliner! I use this for my waterline all the time! It helps open up your eyes more.
AND GUYS! On July 12th, ColourPop will start shipping internationally!!! Now there's more competition!😂 Parang Kylie Cosmetics lang. OMG! I'm so happy for all my Filipino followers and readers! You guys can finally purchase ColourPop products!
- Wet N Wild Crease Brush - This crease brush made the crease brush I've been using before look like poop. THIS IS SO GOOD and it's very affordable! This works so well with ColourPop eyeshadows too, which made me fall in love with it even more.
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush - This brush is what I use to apply my ColourPop blushes. I just swirl this around the product, then I stamp this on my skin. Makes my skin look so pretty! Unfortunately, you can only get this brush if you buy the Core Collection set.
- The two sandals I got from Target. Girl, Target is the place to go for really good, yet cheap stuff. If you want to see what they look like watch my Birthday Haul video. :)
- The NYXFACEAWARDS! I only started following this annual event when one of the YouTubers I follow, Haley, joined the competition. And ever since day one, I have been so fascinated by all the contestants' makeup skills! It's crazy what makeup can do to one's face!!! One day, I just binged watched all the entries and the makeup videos just blew me away! They're so creative! Makes me question my YouTube channel's existence. 😂
- Our Girls Night Out! If you follow me on Snapchat, you kinda know what went down on June 25th.🙊 Me and the ladies went to Downtown Frederick for a nice get together. We all beat our faces up, dressed up in our prettiest clothes, and had dinner at this Greek restaurant. It just so happened that there was a live band playing that night, so what was supposed to be a quiet dinner time with the ladies, became a full blown dance party! It was amazing! I'm glad I have these ladies to call sisters. ❤️
- The last two episodes of Game of Thrones Season 6. 💣
- My new Canon 70D!!! Jorge got me my own camera for my birthday and it's my most favorite thing in June! It has auto-focus, which is already making my filming life so much easier! It's way lighter than his Canon 6D and my old Canon 7D. It has a flip-out screen which is also a touchscreen. And it's just amazing for both photo and video! SO EXCITED TO KEEP USING IT for my blog and my YouTube channel.
- Young Adult Hangout - LUAU NIGHT - One of the reasons why I have been missing in action on both my blog and social media is the fact that I have been so busy organizing our Young Adult Ministry. This past Saturday (I know that's in July, but all the preparation took place in June), we had our Luau night, and it was a huge success! It was our second event ever since we launched our YA ministry and I'm so happy with how the night turned out. Our guest count grew from 80 from our first launch, to 140! That's so amazing!
Here's a recap video, which was shot by Jorge.
July is still going to be pretty busy for me, as well as August, but don't worry; I'll try my best to get some posts up as much as possible. I have a few videos in the way as well, so I just ask you guys to be a little patient with me. :) God is doing big things in my life and these things sometimes get in the way of my job as a blogger and YouTuber, but hey, He deserves it all right? Especially my time. I just can't wait to fill you guys in with what's happening, soon.
How was your June? Anything new in your life that you have been loving recently?