Mommy and Baby Everyday Essentials
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Now that My daughter Adeline is over a month old, I kind of have a feel for what we both need on a daily basis.
Besides the obvious bottles for feedings, the cute and breathable muslin blankets for warmth and swaddling, the little toys and books for her entertainment, I'm going to share with you a few items you might have forgotten are important on the daily for you and your baby. #PinkAndBlueBBxx
• Nursing Bra & Undies - After birth, your body is going to need all the love and help it can get. It really is important to invest in comfortable yet functional underwear. I love my Nursing Sports Bra with Racer Back from Playtex because it is very comfortable and it provides amazing support for my breasts. This bra features CoolComfort™ for extra comfort, and Quickstrap™ clips for easy pumping and feedings. Now for loving "down there", my Playtex Maternity panties have really helped in my recovery. The panties are made of such soft material that your you-know-what will thank you later. If you are pregnant, both these items will adjust with you as your body changes throughout the pregnancy.
• Nursing Pads, Nursing Shawl, & Nipple Balm - If you're a first time mom, let me be the one to tell you that feeding your baby could be a lot harder than you thought. There will be a lot of pain, discomfort, and maybe tears. I know because I've been there, so trust me when I tell you that you need Bamboobies Reusable Nursing Pads, Bamboobies Nursing Shawl, and Bamboobies 100% Organic Nipple Balm.
To avoid embarrassing leaky breasts, stock up on Bamboobies reusable nursing pads. They're made of ultra-soft and soothing bamboo rayon velour, and are very absorbent. If you hate waste, these pads are an eco-friendly option. For privacy when you need to feed or pump outside of the comforts of your bedroom, Bamboobies' Nursing Shawl is the perfect bodyguard, literally. It's fashionable with its seamless open style that almost looks like a kimono. It's made of very soft material that you would want to wear this shawl all the time. It also has UPF 50+ for added protection. And finally, to protect your nipples from being sore and cracked, use Bamboobies nipple balm regularly. It's lanolin free, 100% organic, and all ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby.
CODE: FREEBIES - 1 pair bamboobies Washable Nursing Pads - light pink, ultra-thin heart-shaped pads - S&H $2.99 US, $4.99 CAN. Limit one pair per customer - orders with more than one pair WILL NOT SHIP. Orders with FREEBIES ONLY may take 4-6 weeks to ship due to volume.
CODE: FREE30 - 30% OFF SALE sitewide. Orders CANNOT be changed once placed due to order volume - please double check your order for accuracy with both product and address. Easy returns and exchanges from Website purchases are valid for 60 days following purchase. Only valid on buybamboobies.com. Offer cannot be combined with other coupons. Not valid on previous purchases.
• Vitamin C Serum - We cannot forget to take care of our skin, especially our faces especially during pregnancy or postpartum since our hormones are just a little craycray. For someone who suffers from dull skin, I love incorporating a vitamin C serum in my skincare routine. I use Vichy's LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum: Brightening Skin Corrector right after I apply my toner and before I moisturize. The formula contains 15% Pure Vitamin C and Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid, and is clinically proven to brighten and firm skin in just 10 days! Get your serum today!
Offer: 20% off and free shipping
Offer Live: 7/31/2018-9/30/2018
• Baby Clothing - This is a no-brainer, every kid needs clothing, and one of the best ones out there are by Baby B'gosh. Babblebox sent me a cute outfit for 6-9 months, and I cannot wait for my sweet Adeline to fit into it! For now, I'm going to have to go online shopping for outfits her size now because their clothes are very well made and Baby B'gosh has been a trusted brand in my family for years! Luckily for me and for you if you are on the hunt for cute baby clothes because they are having a sale!
20% off purchase of $40+ (in store code: 038223 or online code: OKBG3550)
Valid through September 30, 2018 / Exclusions Apply
• Hooded Infant Towel and Rattle - Bath time for my baby is extra fun with the different cute and playful hooded towels she has! Apple Park's Hooded Owl Towel is made with soft and absorbent 100% organic cotton so I'm sure my baby is comfortable right after her bath. Adeline also has Apple Park's Patterned Owl Rattle that is a both a plush toy and a rattle that she can pull (when she's older). Like the towel, the rattle is also made with 100% organic cotton so I'm sure that it's absolutely safe for her.
20% off the entire site, valid from August 6 - 17. Not valid on Kelly Bra by Skirt Sports or bundles (they're both already discounted).
• Infant Toothbrush and Soothing Teethers - First time mommies, when you see your baby's tongue white, don't worry! It's totally normal, and totally "fixable"! Adeline loves milk, I mean, it's all she eats (haha), so I use an infant toothbrush from Baby Banana to clean her tongue. The infant toothbrush is made from 100% food grade silicone that is soft and gentle for baby, but durable to last a long time. The toothbrush promotes early oral health care and is also dishwasher and freezer safe.
Since Adeline is still a little a little too young for a teether, her Baby Banana Smoothie Teethers are put away. But once she hits the fussy teething stage, I will definitely bust these cute fruit teethers out because they will be lifesavers. The Smoothie Soothers Fruit Teethers 3-Pack is a perfect blend of different textures to soothe teething babies, and is also made from 100% food grade silicone which makes it soft and chewy but still durable. It has a hollow construction which allows babies for interactive and independent play. Also, how cute are they?!
So those were some of the things that are essential to me and Adeline on the daily!
Are you a mom or expectant? How many of these things do you already own?! Which item is most essential to you and your baby? Let me know in the comments box below! Leave me suggestions too!