My Ipsy Glam Bag | 1
I've been wanting to try a beauty/makeup subscription service for the longest time now and I eventually gave in to trying out Ipsy. I wanted to subscribe to some other beauty box services but most of them didn't really ship to Canada or was really expensive! So, Ipsy it is!
Ipsy is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription bag. For only $10 per month, subscribers will receive about 5 sample/full-size items plus the glam bag itself. When you subscribe, you will be asked to take a quiz so they will know what kind of products you like using, your skin type and all that other personal stuff so they can carefully pick out products they'll send out to you.
I just recently subscribed to Ipsy and I received my first ever glam bag a few days ago. Ever since I got my bag, I've been using some of the products daily and it's safe to say that I really loved the items I received.
- Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser - I haven't really tried this out yet because I couldn't understand anything printed on the bottle, but it claims to be a deep-penetrating soap-free cleanser that eliminates impurities and excess sebum without stripping the skin and is suitable to sensitive skin. 15% Off Entire Eau Thermale Avene Purchase: IPSYAVENE*
- Teeez Cosmetics READ MY LIPS Lipstick - This I have tried and tested and I can say that I like it! I think I received a full-size lipstick which is a true matte finish and is really long-lasting. It does have a slight scent and taste but not to the point that your coffee will taste like lipstick. I love the shade (Killing Me Softly); it's really appropriate for the summer time. Plus, the packaging is pretty cute! This retails for $22!
- Jor'el Parker Classico - I think it's a pretty good size for a perfume sample but I am not a fan of the smell. It does have a nice exotic smell to it though, so if you are into that kind of scents, then I think you'll like this. I think I will just have to pass this on to somebody who collects perfume. 30% Off Any Purchase: IPSY*
- City Color Cosmetics HD Powder - This is a loose powder (matte finish) that is good for setting the under-eye area and the face. When I tried this out for the first time, I was so impressed that I almost threw my ELF setting powder away! IT'S SO GOOD that my under eye concealer didn't crease even the slightest bit! This powder is amazing! It is a true translucent shade and is really lightweight. I LOVE IT! This retails for $4.99 on citycolorcosmetics.com and you can get a free Contour Effects Palette (in your purchase of $30 or more) if you use this code: IPSY30HD*
- OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow - Bliss is such a beautiful eyeshadow shade and I have been using it for highlighting as well. It is a shimmery eyeshadow in a magnetic pan which you can easily store in one of those magnetic palettes. I believe I received the full-size refill of Bliss which retails for $10 on their website. 40% Off Site Wide: IPSYOFRA*
- July Bag - It's okay. I'm not a fan of the design. HAHA.
Are you an IPSY subscriber? Did we get the same items this month? Do you like IPSY? LET ME KNOW! Or,
Do you want to subscribe to IPSY? Join/subscribe now and use my unique link so I can get points and free stuff HAHA! ---> https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=usw5z
So maybe you can probably already tell that this will be a monthly thing on my blog from now on. I hope you enjoy this kind of blog content. Thanks for stopping by! :)
*promo codes are only valid until 7/31/15