The Liebster Award
"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs."
The lovely Raisa of LITTLE-TOWN.NET nominated me on this Liebster Award and I'm really thankful to be included in her little list of people! I've never been included in anything like this before so this is pretty exciting! Thank you Raisa!
Here are the 11 questions Raisa prepared for me:
1. What’s the first thing you check online?
I check my website and immediately log on to my Squarespace account so I can read and respond to comments. I prefer doing that on the desktop because the Squarespace Blog app is crap. Then I go ahead and click on the blogs I follow to stay updated on their lives. #creepermuch
2. What’s your all-time favorite album?
These questions are so hard to answer! Favorites are like the worst kind of questions! There are so many albums I love so I don't have an all-time favorite! Here are a few that I can say I really love: Babel by Mumford and Sons, Paramore's self-titled album, and If You Leave by Daughter. Recently, LANY's singles! <3
3. What’s your parents’ go-to embarrassing story of you?
I don't really have an answer for this because I lost my dad when I was 8 and during the years when I was growing up, my mom had to work away from us because there wasn't work for her in Manila. Plus, my mom was a very shy mom. She's not the type who entertains my classmates and stuff. HAHA. The time they only really saw her was on graduations and very rarely on some school events.
4. What’s your dream gadget?
A magic wand like what the fairies of Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) had. I want a gadget that works like magic! I won't ever have to wash dishes ever again! HAHAHA!
5. What do you wear when you’re feeling blah?
The comfiest pambahay I could find. And yes, holes included.
6. If I wanted to be your friend, how should I do it?
I guess, you should ask me the right questions. I'm easily turned off. If you ask me dumb questions and if you come off "presko" to me, I wouldn't want to be your friend. Also, please be funny and talkative because I'm a quiet person.
7. What would you find in an inconvenience store?
50 Shades of Grey items.
8. You have a million dollars to ruin the next Olympics. How are you gonna do it?
I don't really know. I think I'm the only person who doesn't follow the Olympics and I don't really watch sports! HUHU. But if I were to ruin the next Olympics with a million dollars, I would pay for all the seats that's worth my money so only a few can watch. HAHA. Ang lame. Sorry. -_-
9. What’s your favorite dad joke?
This is something Jorge would always bring up whenever I say something dumb. This is what his step-dad always used to do to him when he was younger:
So the dad puts his hand on top of the head of the kid and squeezes it while saying, "this is the brain-eating monster. what do you think it's doing?"
"eating my brain?"
And then the dad says, "nope, it's starving."
10. What's your useless talent?
I can fake a burp, meaning, I can burp whenever I want to. HAHA.
11. Really, how are you?
I'm fine. I'm a little stressed out financially, but other than that, life can't get any better. <3 Life is beautiful and good!
And here are my 11 questions:
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could travel to a different country right now, where would you go and why?
- You're going to meet Taylor Swift and you'll go on a coffee date with her! What will you say to her? What will you talk about?
- Grab your purse right now. Tell us the first three things you grab without looking.
- Do you have a weird shopping habit? (Example: Me, I like touching clothes and smelling the air when I'm in a mall)
- The world is ending and you only have 10 minutes left to live, YOU ARE STARVING; what's your last meal going to be?
- If you were to pick a movie character that best describes who you are as a person, who would it be?
- What is your happy food?
- What would you name your first child if it was a girl?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?