What I Got in my Free Babylist Welcome Box
If you are a first time parent, picking the right baby registry for you can be a little daunting.
There's a lot of things to consider, and to be quite honest, I registered at at least 3 websites! YIKES! But I eventually stuck to one, and I'm going to share with you the reasons why I chose it, and share the products I received in my free welcome box.
Before I registered, I did a little bit of research to find out what the best baby registry is out there. But obviously, it didn't really help me in narrowing down my options because I was very indecisive and ended up registering at 3! I registered at Amazon, Target, and Babylist, and let me tell you-- it was so time consuming! I'm not complaining though. It was actually fun adding stuff to the registry because baby girl stuff are so freaking cute!
Amazon is probably one of the best places to register your baby's things at because of how accessible it is to everyone and everywhere. They also offer discounts and a free welcome gift, but I ended up choosing Babylist because with Amazon, I had to purchase something (at least $10 worth) from the registry before I got my free gift. I know, ten dollars is nothing, but free is what I wanted. 😂 Target was just a mess, and your friends and families will only be limited to shopping for things available at Target. With Babylist, you can add anything you want, they offer price matches, discounts, and an absolutely free welcome box, so I ended up sticking with them.
WHY I CHOSE BABYLIST.COM:
- I was able to add any item from any store through their "Add to Babylist" browser plugin/extension. I was able to add things from Amazon, Target, Walmart, and from a lot of independent shops.
- I received a free Hello Baby Box. Scroll down to see all the baby things I got.
- I was able to add stuff to my registry on-the-go using their app.
- Their guides really helped me in picking out certain things to add to my registry.
WHAT'S INSIDE MY HELLO BABY BOX:
- Cetaphil baby products
- Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags and breast pads
- Pampers bundle: wipes, diaper, a little pouch, and a Dreft newborn laundry sachet
- Twist breastfeeding starter pack
- Some discounts and coupons to a few online shops
I am pretty happy with the contents of my welcome box, and I honestly just cannot wait for our little angel to arrive so I can start using all these goodies.
Are you a mom? Where did you register?
I hope this post helped in some way. Thank you so much for your time reading, and I'll talk to you soon!