My Current Makeup Wishlist | 02
It's been almost a year since I last did a makeup wish list post. I believe I made that list, which by the way, has the ugliest blog post banner ever, just before I went to Vancouver for my passport renewal. I was fortunate enough to have purchased a few items from my first list but now, the list has just grown! Who am I kidding, it's growing every single day!
Since this is a wish list, it means that these are items that are usually very expensive (for me), or in other words, items that I would usually think-twice (thrice or fries 🍟😂) on. If you know me, you know that I can be the cheapest shopper ever, like for example: a $25 dress is expensive for me, or a $30 pair of good jeans. But when it comes to food, that's a different story. 😂
Anyway, I listed 9 items that I've been eyeing for awhile now and hopefully, I get to check these items off my list, slowly but surely! If you want to help me fund my makeup addiction, you can purchase some of my prints! Go check them out here and here!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - The moment I saw this emerge in the ~*innernetz*~ and the beauty world, I knew I "NEEDED" it! But I already have my original Chocolate Bar Palette, which is still a favorite of mine, and I didn't want to just give in to my temptations and purchase this oh-so-cute and perfect palette on a whim! Like their other chocolate bars, this palette is made from cocoa so it smells like how it looks, and I know the pigmentation and blendability (I totally made up that word) of these shadows are superb because the palette I already have is just perfection! And you guys, how cute is their packaging?! 💖
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - I've heard great things about this foundation and I've seen many YouTubers use it. This foundation looked so beautiful on their skin and so of course, I want that for me too!
It claims to be a full coverage foundation yet leaves your skin looking natural. It's infused with coconut water so your skin will stay hydrated, giving your face a beautiful and youthful glow, and then you can say, "I was Born This Way." *queue: my mama told me when I was young, we are all born superstars... *flips hair and turns 💁 (I'm not this weird in real life)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - Can you tell how much I love Too Faced? I've tried this mascara and I can say that it is my favorite mascara ever. At first I didn't like it and I didn't understand the hype. But after a few uses, the formula dried up a little bit and I fell in love! Also I think it's because I finally learned how to do my mascara properly during that time. If you want to see my thoughts on it, you can read about it here!
- Too Faced Most Loved Set - Finally, on the Too Faced train, is their Most Loved Set. For $25, you get 5 deluxe-size products, that are all essential in any makeup routine! Also, with this set, you get to try the products out before you decide whether you want to commit to purchasing the full-size later on!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade - I think it's time for me to try out the high-end brow product that everyone is raving about. This brow pomade is creamy and very easy to use, and it's smudge-proof and waterproof! People say that a pot can last a long time and for $18, I think it's worth a try! Have you tried this product? If so, what's your skin tone and what shade did you get? I suck at picking out the right shades for me. Or better yet, what color do you think I should get? 😁
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation - I want to graduate from the Loreal Infallible because sometimes, it's NOT infallible, meaning, it fails me. Haha. I still get oily and I have a feeling that it's the product that causes my breakouts. This Tarte foundation, like the Born This Way one, is also full coverage, yet very easy to blend and it's very long lasting! It has SPF 15 and Jenn Im swears by this foundation, and I believe we have the same skin type so I hope this foundation will be good on my face as well.
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer (Mattifying Primer) - One reason why I still get oily so much around my T-zone is because I don't use a mattifying primer as my base. I've only ALWAYS used pore-filling primers and though, those primers make my skin look really nice and smooth, my nose still gets really oily! It's crazy! So I started looking around and I saw that this primer is really great for what I need.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette - Though I love my ELF Contour Palette, I find that it can be a bit chalky when blending and of course, I still want to try other palettes. I've heard so many great things about the Shade + Light Contour Palette and I think I'll get this one when I have the funds for it.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray - If you're like me and you get oily throughout the day, especially when you have makeup on, this makeup setting spray will be your best friend. Even though I haven't tried this yet, I've heard that this setting spray is amazing! This setting spray will not only control the oils on our face, it will also prolong your makeup's staying power! It comes in two sizes, so if you are a little scared to getting the full-size, you can always try the smaller one first to see whether it would work with your skin's chemistry and such.
Well, that wraps up this makeup wish list! Hopefully, I get to tick some of these items off this list before this year ends. And of course, when I do, I will be writing first impressions and reviews on the products. I hope you're having a great Monday so far!