I know, everybody say this all the time but WHERE DID MAY GO? HOW IS IT JUNE ALREADY?! Almost half of the year is gone! Life needs to slow down a bit, don't you think?
Anyway, here's another round up of the things I have loved in the past month!
- Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Volcanic Konjac Cleansing Sponge - This 5-dollar sponge is a miracle! I don't know what kind of sorcery they did on this sponge but holy guacamole, my skin has never looked and felt so good until I started using this thing! My pimple marks disappeared really quickly and I haven't gotten any new pimples since day one of using this. I use this twice a day; morning and evening. It's very gentle on the skin and I really notice how smooth my skin feels right after every wash. YOU SHOULD TRY THIS OUT! It's just a little awkward to store. I hang this to dry, but it never really dries completely so I think this sponge should be replaced every month, at least.
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream - This is the face cream I have been using in the month of May and this is from my Memebox Travel Kit. This smells so good and it leaves my skin very hydrated and smooth. It gives me that "Korean-skin" look. I use this every night.
- ELF Complexion Brush - I know I've featured this brush a long time ago in another Monthly Favorites, but I have to include it again in this month's because it's soooo good. I use it for bronzer! It's so soft and it's so great at blending out powder products! Do yourself a favor and get this brush. You can thank me later!
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips in Echo Park - First of all, the formula of the Satin Lips is amazing! If I had all the money in the world, I'd already have all of the shades from this line. Echo Park is such a pretty pink shade that is really great for this spring/summer season. Because it is in the Satin formula, this won't dry out your lips as much as their Ultra Mattes. I love wearing this shade when I wear my pink wig. 💖
- Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in Spice - On days when I don't feel like putting on lipstick, this is what I use. It look so natural! I love it! And I believe I've already featured this before as well. 😂
- May will always be my favorite month because it's my birthday month (I turned 26), it's the anniversary month of the day of my proposal (2 years), and it's Jorge and I's wedding monthsary as well (1 year and 10 months). We picked 24 for everything haha. Also, I just realized this past month that May is also ColourPop's birthday month, meaning I get to always buy from them on my birthday to get their birthday freebie. YAY!
- MY BIRTHDAY HAUL! Jorge took me shopping on my birthday and I love everything I got! I will be doing a Birthday Haul video so watch out for that. I'm just waiting for my online orders to come in the mail. 🙊
- Jorge's Daniel Wellington Watch - I kind of "stole" this watch from him since he doesn't wear it that much. I love it! I don't even care that it has blue hands. HAHA.
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young - This book was given to me by one of my church mates and this book is amazing! It's written in a way that makes you feel as if God is personally speaking to you. It's a daily devotional type of book and this particular book mainly talks about Enjoying Peace in His Presence. It's a really great book to read every morning, before I start my day. Be sure to check this out!
- Some YouTube Channel Faves: Denitslava Makeup, AhItsRosa - They're both sooooo cute! Be sure to check their channels out!
- App Favorite: VideoGIF- This is my favorite Video to GIF converter! The icon looks so random but it works so great! Better than all the other famous apps out there! It does what I need it to do! 🦁
- My Pink Wig - I'm sure you already knew that this will be included in this month's favorite! Do I even need to elaborate? I've always wanted pink hair and I finally got it. HAHA. And thank God, it looks good on me, some of you seem to think so too! I just need to get myself a wig cap because one time, I wore this in public, it kept sliding off my head. 😂
That's it for my May faves! And my gosh, Hello June!