- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector - Can I please hear a loud "YAAAAASSSS"?! I'm so glad I have this in my makeup collection and I have been highlighting my face everyday with this heavenly product called Champagne Pop! UGH!
- Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in Nude - I've been using this lipliner everyday since I got it and I guess it's safe to say that I cannot live without this product! It's cheap, it glides smoothly on the lips and it isn't drying, not to mention, the pigmentation is amazing!
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush in Love Hangover - First of all, the packaging is freaking cute! It is a bit smaller than what I expected and the compact is a little difficult to open, but the blush itself is amazing! It's the perfect warm pinky shade that looks so natural! Does it last 16 hours though? Nah, I don't think so.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo - I just have the original one and I think it really does a great job in minimizing the oil in your hair plus it adds a little bit of volume to it as well. I can go on 4 days without washing my hair by just using this. It does however leave a white cast as you spray so as soon as I finish my can, I will buy the colored ones.
- ORPHAN BLACK - Rej of Superaena.com suggested this show to me and let me just say, woah and wow! Jorge and I are hooked!
- L'oreal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Mascara - I have mine in Transparent because it was the only shade they had at Walmart. I will buy the tinted one next time just so my brows can have that extra oomf but right now, this product does a great job in setting my brows into place. I like this better than the Maybelline one because of the brush; it's little and it has that normal cone shape, for precision.
- Carrot FIT App - This has been my workout companion. She's a little harsh, but she helps me lose 75 calories in just 7 minutes (of hell). It is a bit pricey though for an app, but I think it's totally worth it because I love how bad she is to me. HAHA. This app definitely makes my workout fun!
- Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit - If you love the Benefit Brow Zings but don't want to pay $32 for it, Rimmel has the perfect dupe for you. The only con I find is that it doesn't have a mirror (FWP I know), but for $6, I think it's still a steal.
- City Color HD Powder - This is a serious game changer for me! I've loved this product ever since I tried it out. I got this one from my July Ipsy bag and it is by far the best under eye setting powder I have ever used.